Puppies need high amounts of quality protein and healthy fats, which is why Merrick Grain-Free Puppy Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers. Merrick Grain-Free Puppy Dry Dog Food is fit for puppies of all breeds and sizes with an emphasis on overall health. 55% of Merrick Grain-free Puppy Dry Dog Food is made with fresh poultry and fish protein starting with real, farm fresh deboned chicken! The remaining 45% is composed of fresh produce along with vitamins and minerals for optimal growth.
Why We Love It
- High quality protein and healthy fats to support your growing puppy's needs
- Grain-free and made with real, freshly sourced meat and produce
- Made in the USA
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
IngredientsDeboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Pork Flavor, Potato Protein, Chciken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Deboned Salmon, Apples, Blueberries, Yeast Culture, Organic Alfalfa, Flaxseed Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein||28.0% min|
|Crude Fat||12.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.5% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.2% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.3% min|
|Glucosamine||500 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||500 mg/kg min|